Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Slow Down Mommy

The girls got up for their middle of the night nursing session at about 1 a.m. We finished near 1:30 and I stayed up to wash bottles and pump parts, balance my checkbook and pay bills.

The girl got up again at 4 a.m. and I wasn't finished balancing my checkbook and paying bills BECAUSE...

I found out balancing my checkbook that last month, I sat down and wrote out my rent check... and sent it to the hospital.

These asshats didn't call and say, Hey T., your bills is one amount and the amount of money you sent is SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS more than that. They just cashed it.

Thankfully, I pay my rent electronically, so when I saw two rent amounts on my bank statements, I was like wait a minute... Did my property management company get two checks last month and just not tell me?

This is why sleep deprivation is dangerous. The babies are fine, but my bank account is hurting over stupid mistakes.

I know you're probably thinking, can't you just pay bills at work or on the weekends. And the answer is no because billable hours, laundry and crying babies.

Pray for me. I feel like I'm coming undone.

No comments: