Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Book Review: I'm Judging You

Now, I know I JUST wrote about not judging people, then I turn around and talk about a book called I'm Judging You. It's ok, the book is still dope.

I have the audio book and in it my girl Luvvie tackles everything from toddlers (or tiny terrorists as she calls them) to friends who make bad bae decisions to humans who make bad life decisions (racists and sexists, etc.)

If you read her blog www.awesomelyluvvie.com or follow her on Twitter, you'll recognize her common phrases like "ijots" or "dropkick you the goalposts of life." I'm not finished with the book yet, so I'm not sure if a wall slide is coming or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

If you read or listen to it in public, be prepared to have stares come at you for laughing aloud. It's that funny.

And finally, I'm SO EXCITED for Luvvie. It's kind of cool to watch people get famous. And I kind of have to fight this urge to tell people how I know her and how much longer I've known her than them and that while they're reading her blog, she's humble enough to still read mine. It's something about being a human that makes those seriously unimportant things seem important as it relates to fame and popularity. Such is life.

Anywho, have you copped your copy yet? What do you think of the book so far? (And please no spoilers. I have like 2-3 more train rides before I'm done with it.)

No comments: