Here are some lies people have told me:
1. One twin won't wake up the other.
2. Babies don't have personalities until they're much older. (Ha. More on this tomorrow)
3. Newborns don't roll over.
4. Newborns don't sit up on their own.
5. Newborns don't hold their own head's up.
Seriously, who are these advanced children I birthed?
What I'm finding is nothing is true ALL the time. Just rolling with the punches on this motherhood journey.
What have people told you about pregnancy, giving birth or having newborns that you found to just be a bold faced lie? LOL!