Thursday, April 21, 2016

They're HERE!!!!

My beautiful baby girls were born on Tuesday, April 12th. We welcome Lahna at 3:20 p.m. and Joy at 3:32 p.m. I have so much to tell you guys.

First, I think being a mom is going to turn me into an optimist. There is so much wrong with me physically right now, that if I told people about it, they wouldn't believe me. It's like you know what, let's know even discuss my ailments. Let's discuss that my daughters are healthy and strong and that I will prayerfully get better.

HOWSOEVER, when I get some free time, I will share the gruesome details of my labor and delivery with you guys. I think it could help others who are suffering in silence and maybe feeling alone through this process.

Please be patient with me. More blogs to come!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Congrats on your bundles of joy!

Miss Ti said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Roku said...

Congratulations!

Sonia Brown said...

Yay!! I'm uber late but just as happy for you. God Bless