Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Just Like Major Payne

Who remembers Major Payne? What a hilarious, goofy, feel-good, family friendly movie that was. Well, in the beginning to show a window into Major Payne's take no prisoners character, a soldier was complaining about being shot. Then Major Payne broke his finger to get his mind off of the shot wound.

Pregnancy is just like that. As soon as I get mad about not being able to breathe, something else starts throbbing or itching or burning or falling out or growing (where it's not supposed to be growing). And it's like, I can't even remember that my nose is congested because the stinging in my feet from my swollen ankles is so unbearable tonight. Who needs to breathe if you can't stand or walk.

(Everyone. Everyone needs to breathe.)

I digress.

I'm currently up in the middle of the night because of one of many ailments that won't let me sleep. I'll be very sleepy tomorrow when I'm SUPPOSED to be working. Three more work days then I'm on maternity leave, babies or not.

I have to laugh to keep from crying. Let me go see if Netflix has Major Payne. That should be a treat full of nonstop laughter.

No comments: