Monday, March 7, 2016

Pregnancy Spoils

When you're pregnant, people bring you food. When I used to go into the office* my coworkers would hook me up so much, I started a list. So far, here's the list of random food I've gotten from my peeps:

  • Apple cinnamon donuts (brought to the airport on one of the first - and last - work trips I took while I was pregnant)
  • Thanksgiving dinner (we made curried goat instead of turkey this year and I was really craving turkey and dressing). My homegirl brought me turkey, mashed potatoes (Oh yeah, I can eat potatoes, but not fries) and cranberry stuffing. I was so happy.
  • Cornbread
  • Pound cake
  • Homemade mac & cheese
  • A Justin's Peanut Butter Cup. It's like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but it's organic and you only get one instead of two because health.
Are you hungry yet?

* My babies are huge and my body is giving out on me, so I don't go into the office anymore unless it's absolutely necessary. That's how you know the end is near. Or the beginning, depending on how I tell the story.

1 comment:

Nicole R. Hill said...

Inspiring post. You have a lovely assignment help blog.