- So in my apartment right now, I have so many plastic bags that they don't fit into the cabinet that I've deemed the Jewel bag cabinet.
- Not only do they not fit in the Jewel bag cabinet, they are also preventing the drawer on TOP of the Jewel bag cabinet from closing. I'm trying to tell you, this is a real issue.
- I'm not convinced that recycling companies actually recycle plastic bags, so I'm not dropping them in the recycling bins.
- I'm not going to throw them in the trash because 1. the environment, but 2. What if I need one one day and I don't have one. I'll be damned if I have to pay for a plastic bag.
- I don't leave the house anymore as I'm about 4-5 weeks away from being full term for twins and my everything hurts, so I can't drop them off at a place that DOES plastic bag recycling.
I just made space in my New York apartment and saved some money. I'm pretty proud of myself.
Plastic bag crisis: averted.