Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dream Sessions: Europe and Such

Last night I had a dream I was in Europe. I was in a country where English was the primary language, but lots of people chose to speak Spanish.

I was traveling with a friend, but I can't remember who.

I went to a restaurant and the waitress looked like one of my clients. She could have been my clients, this dream was nuts. She had on a yellow polo shirt and some khaki pants with a green or khaki apron.

Then she was talking to me and a rude guy was trying to get her attention at another table and she was like I'll get to you when I get to you and kept talking to me.

Then she served the whole rest of the restaurant and came back to him.

I kept being afraid that I was going to get shot or bombed. Like I was into some type of illicit activity (This is what Breaking Bad will do to pregnant woman's dreams). So I was trying to be nice to the guy, but I was laughing at him because it was funny to see a server be rude BACK to a client.

Then I went on the street and used a map on the street. They had street maps up the way malls do. And I got back to my apartment. And it looked the way my New York apartment looks in my dreams. It's always the same NY apartment in my apartment, which looks nothing like NY in real life, nor my real apartment in real life.

But that was confusing because why was my NY [dream life] apartment the same as my Europe apartment.

So I take the train somewhere. It was work or school because I wasn't on vacation. And then the train stops at the Forest Park blue line. Not the real Forest Park blue line. The one I see in my dreams (always the same train station and it never looks like the real thing).

So I was kicking myself for falling asleep on the train and trying to figure out how to get back to Europe. And I was like OMG, this is going to be the longest train ride ever.

Then I shook myself out of my sleep because it seems torturous to be on a train for that long.

And that's the end of that. 

No comments: