Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Do You Have a Cold?

I currently have veins sticking out of my breasts, my hip joints feel like I'm an 80 year old who never exercised a day in her life and there is no comfortable sitting position. Not on a pillow, not on the floor, not on the bed. I feel like my womb is pushing into my throat or my groin (or both) at all times.

I imagine this is what it feels like when you have a boob job and they are too big for your body.

n addition to everything else that happens, now I can't breathe in the middle of the night. I always have to run a humidifier, even before I was pregnant. I have project heat in my building (They regulate it for the complex, not me) and it's thick and dry in here.

So now, even with the window open and the humidifier going, when I go to sleep, I can't breathe through my nose.

My boyfriend keeps asking me if I have a cold. I talked to my aunt on the phone today and she goes "you sound congested." 

Like I do with most ailments, I head to the internet to find out if this is normal or if I should be consulting a doctor about it. Here's what I found:



Like most things with pregnancy it's perfectly normal. And like most things with pregnancy, I just have to suffer through it.

I am happy to NOT have a cold though. I had one at the beginning of my pregnancy and I  thought Jesus was calling me home. Almost all of these ailments are better than being pregnant with a cold.

Another day, another baby-related discomfort.

But I'm healthy and the babies are healthy and we are SO close folks. That's all that matters.

1 comment:

Nicole R. Hill said...

Really Nice and Interesting Post. I was Looking for this Kind of Information and Enjoyed Reading this One. Keep Posting. Thanks for Sharing. http://123essay.org/ukessays-com-review/