With two babies on the way, it's grossly exacerbated.Have we discussed how I have to pay for tuition for two people at the same damn time. I have a lot on my noggin right now.
Anywho, here are some pregnancy funnies/tragedies. Some are physical and others are due to my mind being FAR, FAR AWAY.
- When you're pregnant your center of balance is off. This is especially funny/tragic during a late night bathroom break. I definitely MEANT to put my vagina on the side of the toilet instead of the middle.Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant to do. O_O
- On the phone with my building's manages office: *belches loudly, but with my mouth closed, so I say excuse me, but I didn't think he actually heard it* Receptionist says: "You had a good lunch today, huh?" I'm like "I'm pregnant. It happens."
- One day I tried to get on the train without using my MTA card. It was during rush hour. I cursed at myself. People were looking at me like "just swipe your card again" not knowing I didn't even have my card out to swipe in the FIRST place.
- Monday, I stayed at the doctor's office for two hours to get a new prescription (90-day vs. month by month) because I have new insurance. Last night I downloaded a prescription refill form. Today I printed it out at work, filled it out, dropped it in the mailbox... The ACTUAL prescription is still in my purse. #DOH!
- One day I was working from home. I was so excited about making a salad topped with boneless skinless chicken breasts. I cut up all the veggies, made a homemade dressing, tossed that salad... and left the chicken in the oven. Ooh wee, I'm absentminded while I'm pregnant.