Monday, January 11, 2016

Dream Sessions: Riding Bareback

Last night was a doozy, I had about a million crazy dreams and I have to write them down almost immediately after they happen to not forget them.

Dream 1:
The Oregon militiamen must've been on my mind because I had a dream that I took a flight and my plane dissolved into thin air leaving me in the middle of a field with grass almost as tall as me. And some flight attendant/resort host says "This is the wild."

Then a bunch of wilderbeasts were just running past me. I wasn't scared of them. It was a bunch of Matthew Mcconaughey-looking white guys riding the horses bareback.

Then I was thinking, I should cross the border from Nevada to Montana because I've never been to Montana (I know now that I'm woke that these states don't touch each other but it works in the dream).

Then I was riding through a suped up home depot type store on an ATV/motorcyle. I was so high up in the air that if I stopped riding I would have surely busted my head. And it looked like another boutique I had been to in other dreams (yes, I dream about shopping), except with hardware and tools and more stuff for my motorcyle/ATV instead of fabulous shirts, skirts and dresses.

People were asking me if I needed help and I was too embarrassed to say that I didn't know how to get down off of this thing, so I just said no and sped through the store not buying anything. I finally got off, and in order to get out I had to walk through a cafeteria.

And the smell was repulsive because when you're pregnant you smell everything. Just imagine being at a buffet and smelling the intensity of every food item and seasoning at the same time. Sickening.

Then I was out, which lead me to Dream #2. Come back for that tomorrow.




No comments: