Wednesday, January 20, 2016

35 weeks pregnant: how to put on socks.

When I was 8 weeks pregnant my uterus was the size of a woman who was 20 weeks pregnant. Now that the babies are bigger, they no longer measure my uterus and now measure the size of the babies and they're right on track.But I'm assuming that at 23 weeks pregnant (how far along I was on the day I wrote this post) I am the SIZE of a woman who is 35 weeks pregnant.

There are some real issues between me and gravity right now, especially as it relates to anything happening below my needs.

I bought some spray lotion for the bottom of my legs and feet since I can't bend over to actually put lotion on... 

If something falls on the ground, I just leave it there...

I asked IT to give me a second cord for my laptop because I can't bend down to plug up the one that used to travel with me from work to home...

I only load the top tray of the dishwasher...

I have a bunch of issues.

BUT I have mastered one task and want to share some tips on it with you. Here are three simple ways to put on socks when you're the size of a woman who's 35 weeks pregnant:

1. Don't.
2. Make your partner put them on.
3. Move to a city where it's warm year round and you don't have to wear socks.

No comments: