- As needed, shampoo medicated dandruff shampoo. Let it sit for 5 minutes, rinse.
- Do a coconut oil (just coconut oil and water) deep condition for one hour. Either sit under a dryer or get one of those self-heating caps from the beauty supply store.
- Wash coconut oil (and other buildup) out with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo. Repeat, if necessary.
- Further clarify hair by shampooing with a baking soda paste (baking soda and water), rinse.
- Split hair into four sections and detangle using Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner, rinse.
- Seal in moisture with olive oil.
- Do a t-shirt wrap to remove excess water before moisturizing and styling hair.
- Do a 2-strand twistout, using Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie as the moisturizer, and Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste as the sealant.
- Roll hair with perm rods.
- Either sit under the dryer for one hour or sleep with rollers in overnight.
- Put coconut oil on the tips of your fingers before removing rollers and finger combing curls.
- Let your hair thrive.
- I MAY be able to interchange the Curl Enhancing Smoothie with pure shea butter. I may try that soon.
So far my hair feels phenomenal, but one of these products or maybe the combination of the products is too fragrant for my hair and is going to make me have to wash it in a couple of days, when I would have preferred to have it in for 5-7 days. Going to see if there's products with less smells that I can use.
Send me a link to your daily hair routine!