Monday, December 28, 2015

5 Months Pregnant

I'm 5 months pregnant today. Ooh wee, I'm freakin' out. In 3-4 months I will be responsible for not one, but two lives.

I'm so grateful for people who say things like: you're going to be a great mom. I wonder if they know I eat dessert before dinner. That I'm super messy... like I NEVER make up my bed and that I'm clumsy as all get out. I'm deathly afraid that I'm going to forget where I put a baby in the house or I'm going to drop them or something...

Seriously, I can never find my keys. And I break glass mugs all the time.

Also, where will they sleep?  And will I ever sleep again?

AND what if I snap on the nanny and/or daycare provider? Are they going to abuse my kids.

Lawd, there's always so much on my mind.

Seriously though. I know these thoughts are illogical and I have a lot more in place than I thought I would have at this point. A couple of baby showers, nursery decorating and a hospital bag to pack and I'm good to go. And a pediatrician. They need a pediatrician. So much to do.

Oh, and then I need to research how to raise future leaders, scholars and champions. There's that.




No comments: