Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: Year In Review

January - Brought in the New Year in Memphis with my bff (3 days). Went to what seemed like countless birthday events for #CapricornSeason. I don't know why I'm friends with so many of them. LOL! Got laid off from my job [womp].

February - Phoenix to meet my youngest niece and hang with my brother's family (5 days). Chicago (10 days). 

March - Job interview in NYC (1 day).

April - Job interviews in NYC (7 days). Lesley's bachelorette weekend in NOLA (3 days). Job interviews in NYC (2 days).

May - New York to look for an apartment (3 days). I MOVED TO NEW YORK! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Lesley's wedding in Chicago (3 days)

June - Went to Ohio for work (2 days)

July -Went to Pittsburgh for Joy's baby shower (3 days).

August -Went to Ohio for work (1 day)

September - Lesley visited from Memphis (3 days)

October -Went to Ohio for work (2 days), Went to St. Louis for work (2 days)

November - Went to Chicago for Cam's wedding & family visits (7 days), Mom came to visit me in New York for Thanksgiving (5 days). I hosted my first Thanksgiving in my little NY apartment! 

December -Went to Chicago for Christmas (8 days)

And somewhere in there I found out I'd be giving birth to twins [WHOA!] in 2016. What a year of twists and turns! What was your best memory from 2015? Or, if you did a 2015 roundup on your blog, please drop the link the comments.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year! XOXO

No comments: