I'm on "vacation" in Chicago this week, but my body is on East Coast time. I woke up at 5:45 a.m. CT (6:45 a.m. in NYC) and could not go back to sleep.
It's currently 9:09 a.m. and I've...
- Balanced my checkbook
- Shared a volunteer opp with my [professional] mentee
- Reviewed a website for a nonprofit
- Joined an org I've been meaning to register for, but just haven't had the time
- Called a company for refund on a service I don't want
- Eaten breakfast
- Chatted with my mom
- Called my healthcare spending account to get reimbursed for a claim
- Made my 2016 benefits elections (I read that whole 54 page guide, too!)
- Confirmed plans with four folks during my Chicago stay
- Bought a couple of domain names
If I can't sleep, I might as well get things done.
Now, on to Pinterest!
I hope you have a productive day and week!