Monday, August 10, 2015

I Won Today

Today a coworker who is always dressed super cute (Think country club fly on the daily) told me I looked cute. And then she goes, "you ALWAYS dress so cute. I feel like I wear the same things over and over again."

So then I gush "But YOU always looks so cute and I feel like 'I' wear the same things over again"

You all already know I feel like a slob in NYC. I get up every day and look at my closet thinking "Don't be wack. Don't be wack." and like 2 days out of 7, I "feel like" I succeed. This just goes to show that no matter how down you get on yourself, you never know how other people see you.

AND if you don't tell people how you see them, they may never know. (Not that she needed my validation, but I was so flattered to get a compliment from such a put-together New Yorker!) 

I'm going to come back to this post when I need some encouragement. Nothing is ever as bad as my brain has convinced me that it is.

No comments: