Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sunday Night Problems

Originally written, Sunday 5/31.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm working tonight, but I'm not.

5:30 - Took a nap because it was raining like crazy in NYC
7:30 - Woke up, stalked IG
8 p.m. - Took some boxes downstairs and organized the kitchen (I''m still unpacking)
8:22 p.m. - See I missed a call from my girl, call her back.
9:51 p.m. - Get off the phone with my girl. Log onto my work computer.
11ish - Go to follow a vendor on Twitter, notice my background pic is fuzzy AND that I need to update my bio, start reading Twitter, check Facebook, write this blog,
11:30... - I guess I need to keep getting caught up on work email.

I can't wait until I have a rhythm together for work... and some kind of discipline to stop checking social media. And/or to stop processing every thought, something, I had the luxury of doing when I was unemployed. It's only been 2 weeks, but I'm an overachiever and I feel like I should have the hang of things by now. Nah.
 

No comments: