Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Dating Positives

So none of these dudes have made it to the finish line, but they have all left me with some positives habits as it relates to eating right and exercising.

People always say that your partner will help you be your best self. (Others also say you fall off/gain weight after getting married or coupling up. Let that not be my testimony. I digress.) If recent suitors are any indication, I can't wait to see what positive changes the guy who makes the final cut helps me make.

Bachelor Number 1 - Doesn't eat after the sun goes down. He feels like it's doing away with all the work he did during the day [at the gym, eating right, etc]. This means when I'm with him, I don't eat after dark. I'm usually not really hungry, just bored, so this is a good habit.

Bachelor Number 2 - Only eats organic foods. No hormones in the chicken. Free range brown eggs. Shit like that. This means if we share a meal, I'm eating all organic everything and lots of fresh fruits and veggies. I do notice a difference in my energy levels when

Bachelor Number 3 - Is a runner and a yogi. This means when we have "active" dates, you may find me running and/or doing yoga in New York (and looking very cute doing so, if I do say so myself). Y'all know I hate running, but hey, whatever works.

Has your partner and/or your dating life inspired any positive changes in your health and fitness?


1 comment:

Ishea said...

I was just having this conversation the other day with J... intending to write a blog post/shoot a video about it.