Sunday, April 5, 2015

Zoned Out.

Facebook was kind of boring.
Twitter had fewer notifications that I expected.
I'm not downloading and/or logging into Pinterest for a while. If I can stay away, I can get hours of my life back.

But INSTAGRAM. LAWD, my Instagram was poppin. Here's what I missed:

Beyonce. Chicago pics. Indy Pics. Pittsburgh pics. June Ambrose. Natural hair. Fros and Beaus. Travel photos. Purses. Shoes. Plies. Dresses. Babies. Donald Drawbertson. DVF. Fashion bloggers. Photographers. Lala. Motivational quotes. Funny quotes. Food pics. Pictures that I'm tagged in. Urban Fashion. Tyson Beckford. Wedding photos. 25 Park. Kevin Hart. Cityscapes. Fashion bloggers. Larsa Pippen. Visit Montana. The fact that Luvvie did a whole damn Ted Talk. vacation pics. Humans of New York. PRSVR. Common. The Posh St. Paddy's Day Party.

I can't believe I was away that long. I have to be up in a couple of hours to make my dish for Easter pot luck and then be ready for church by 9:15. Ooh wee, but it was worth it.

I'm back!

No comments: