Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pardon My Emo...

Let me be weird for a moment.

The Bible said God created the heavens and the earth, so I don't know if heaven is in the clouds or in space or beyond space and not visible to the mortal eye. But, the last time I was on a plane, I looked at a bed of clouds and imagined heaven was inside of them.

I imagined the spirits of everyone I ever knew who had passed away had become a part of that cloud. And when my plane went down into those clouds and inevitably experienced turbulence, I imagined that everyone I ever knew who had passed away was trying to get on the plane and hug me. And I felt their love as it rocked my plane. And I was comforted.

1 comment:

Ishea said...

That's so sweet and touching... and I feel silly because I just tell myself turbulence is the sky's equivalent of shitty pot holes in Chicago lol...