Monday, March 16, 2015

They Got MO-NAY!!!!

Network TV is rolling in the dough. CBS to be exact. I'm not only impressed with the writing and plot twists on the Good Wife... I'm finally caught up to the final season and after Easter will be able to live tweet with folk on Sunday night (if it's even still coming on after Easter).

But I'm a SO impressed with the talent they've been able to book for the show.

10. Audra McDonald
9. Anika Noni Rose
8. Michael J. Fox
7. Michael Ealy
6. Taye Diggs
5. Joe Morton
4. Amanda Peet
3. America Ferrera
2. Matthew Perry
1. Romany Malco

Donna Brazile, Valerie Jarrett, Chris Michaels... And Renee Elise Pine, whose name I didn't know before I Googled it, but I swear she is in everything. Talk about having a successful acting career fly under the radar. And she hasn't aged a day in 20 years.

Man, err'body.

This reminds me of the height of black TV when everyone from Biggie to Jodeci was on Martin. Back in the day!!!

No comments: