Thursday, March 26, 2015

Quotables

"I trust the divine timing of my life" - Tracee Ellis Ross

I love me some her. Maybe it's her big eyes (like mine), or her big hair (like mine), her big sense of goofy humor (not unlike my own) or her big bum (I wish!), but really I think it's her big personality that makes me love Tracee Ellis Ross. Then she graces the cover of the March issue of Essence looking absolutely fabulous and has one of the best interviews I've ever read with what's shaping up to be one of my favorite quotes of all time.



Special shout out to Red Pump Project and all of my friends and associates doing work for that org. They have a two-page spread on page 112. I had a party at my house on Friday and definitely passed the magazine around on page 112 like it was the scripture of the week!


No comments: