Monday, March 2, 2015

My Random Thoughts in Vegas...

"My camera died on the High Roller, so I'm writing my thoughts on a napkin to blog later:

  • The ferris wheel is the largest observation deck in the world. I'm on it... by myself.
  • I want people to stop saying "JUST" in front of the word one or you. Yes, it's just me. 
  • When we first kicked off I had the most glorious view of Sprinkles.
  • This is some George Jetson of the future shit. It's been her 8 months. 
  • I haven't been to Vegas in 13 months. 
  • I can't believe it's November. 
  • So I just had to sit here and remember what I saw. 
  • When you get really high up it feels like you're not moving, but I'm at 342 ft, and counting. 
  • It's weird to walk around. 
  • I can see my hotel from here.
  • I think I'm almost at the top. I just got scared. 
  • 550 ft in the air.
  • While I was looking for a plug in the floor, I noticed a handle that said "Emergency Supplies" 
  • All of the Lights just came on. I feel like I'm at home when this comes on. 
  • The Bellagio Light Show is happening. I'm so happy! 
  • They expect more traffic than they're getting. 
  • Also, it's unseasonably warm here. Like 80, when it's usually 50. 
  • Cosmopolitan is the tallest hotel here. 
  • Coming down is not as exciting as going up. Womp womp. 
  • I'm glad they told us it was 30 minutes.
  • You go in like a roller coaster. 
  • Now, they're playing Pharrell, Lucky. 
  • 'Watch this timelapse video or keep staring out the window reevaluating your life' 
  • Now they're playing Baby Give Me One More Chance - Jackson 5 
  • Yardhouse. 180 beers on tap. 
  • Doors open.
  • 1 in, 1 out."

No comments: