- The ferris wheel is the largest observation deck in the world. I'm on it... by myself.
- I want people to stop saying "JUST" in front of the word one or you. Yes, it's just me.
- When we first kicked off I had the most glorious view of Sprinkles.
- This is some George Jetson of the future shit. It's been her 8 months.
- I haven't been to Vegas in 13 months.
- I can't believe it's November.
- So I just had to sit here and remember what I saw.
- When you get really high up it feels like you're not moving, but I'm at 342 ft, and counting.
- It's weird to walk around.
- I can see my hotel from here.
- I think I'm almost at the top. I just got scared.
- 550 ft in the air.
- While I was looking for a plug in the floor, I noticed a handle that said "Emergency Supplies"
- All of the Lights just came on. I feel like I'm at home when this comes on.
- The Bellagio Light Show is happening. I'm so happy!
- They expect more traffic than they're getting.
- Also, it's unseasonably warm here. Like 80, when it's usually 50.
- Cosmopolitan is the tallest hotel here.
- Coming down is not as exciting as going up. Womp womp.
- I'm glad they told us it was 30 minutes.
- You go in like a roller coaster.
- Now, they're playing Pharrell, Lucky.
- 'Watch this timelapse video or keep staring out the window reevaluating your life'
- Now they're playing Baby Give Me One More Chance - Jackson 5
- Yardhouse. 180 beers on tap.
- Doors open.
- 1 in, 1 out."
Monday, March 2, 2015
My Random Thoughts in Vegas...
"My camera died on the High Roller, so I'm writing my thoughts on a napkin to blog later: