Wednesday, February 25, 2015

*Kevin Hart Voice* REALLY?

Only a pastor of an African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church would call a fast during Lent. We're supposed to fast for 18 hours (From Midnight to 6 p.m.) on Wednesdays. So now I'm bored (no social media) AND hungry (no food).

I had a lunch planned. Canceled.
Was going to work out. Nah.

I'm basically going to exert as little energy as humanly possible until 5:30 p.m. when I start cooking my 6 p.m. meal. I've prayed twice already today and it's not even noon.

On a serious note though, the fast is for myself, my church (Wesley Center A.M.E. Zion Church) and my Pastor (Rev. Glenn Grayson). If you don't mind, please lift us up in prayer today as well.

Another funny side note: I didn't even go to church this week. But the problem with being close to your church family is that they will text you the fast. Talmbout: Here's what you missed sister.

This is all good stuff though. Let us pray.

No comments: