Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thoughts In A Meeting

Disclaimer: I love my job, my clients and everyone I work with. As a human being, I'm allowed to think distasteful thoughts, which some of these are. I'm posting because they're funny, not because I believe these statements. Please don't fire me, HR. :-)  

Have you ever been in the meeting from hell? I had one of those meetings a few months ago and it was so bad, I just started recording my raw thoughts.  
  • What do these women have against manicures?
  • My coworker keeps telling me to jump in, then cuts me off. 
  • Do other people really come to meetings this unprepared? 
  • I'm overpaid.
  • Oh shit. I don't know the answer. I'm dumb as hell.
  • Wait, these people really believe what I'm saying.
  • Shout out to the designers in the room, who have never pitched a story, but swear something has PR-legs. Use your legs to sitcho ass down.
  • I want a beer. 
  • Did this fool walk in 30 minutes late & just start talking. 
  • Ooh, LinkedIn sent me jobs.

No comments: