Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tea's Tangents: Part 3

Ok, a couple more things from when I was unpacking last week. My who time flies.

1. I left my headphones in the pocket of the shirt I wore on the plane to Barcelona and then washed said shirt in our convenient washer/drying in our AirBNB apartment. Now the left side works only. On the bright side, at least the left side works!!!

2. Forget squats. If you want a booty move into a walk-up. My friend in NYC lived in a 4th floor walk-up and our apartment in Barcelona was a 4th floor walk-up and for some reason you had to walk DOWN two flights of stairs to every club in Barcelona, so at the end of the night, we were walking up 2 more flights of stairs. By the end of the trip, my little bump was sitting up nicely... or maybe it was all those tapas. LOL!

I really am going to try to use the stairs more at work and at home. Ask me about it if you see me.

No comments: