Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday Morning Prayer Call

Prayer is so real y'all. I don't talk about it nearly as much as I should, but my goal is to pray daily. I'm about 80/20 with that. My days are better when I pray. My life is better when I pray. My problems are smaller when I pray. Prayer is an integral part of my life.

A friend of mine had an idea to do a weekly morning prayer and it's been a big hit for our friends. I say friends, but honestly, I don't even know who's on the call.

I thought it'd be a good idea to share with you all.

Every Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. CT there's about a 10 minute prayer. They start with a Word, then a prayer. It's truly refreshing.

Conference Dial-In Number: (712) 432-1500
Participant Access Code: 357504#

Let me know if you want the official calendar invite.

No comments: