Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What Does It All Mean

Is it possible to be happy, but not satisfied? That's exactly where I am right now. I am happy, but I want more.

I wonder it that's an ungrateful attitude. Like, should I just be happy with plenty. Like is wanting more greedy and is that ok.

Also, is being unsatisfied unhealthy? Like, am I restless since I'm not satisfied and is that negatively affecting me.

I imagine that's how wealthy people feel. Or how married people who cheat feel. Or

Like most things, I'm likely overthinking it, but that's what my blog is for. A place for me to overthink things and share that crazy with the world.

1 comment:

Elle KiDD said...

It's definitely possible to be happy but not satisfied. I've always had a school of thought were I use what I have to get more. I kinda look at it like this: anything that's not growing is dead. When I say I want more, it's a form of growth. Healthy growth (all growth isn't healthy).