Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Crushin'

Did you ever have a crush on someone because someone else suggested you should? This seems so silly, but I met a dude in a professional. Thought he was cool. Thought he was cute. Figured I see him again, so didn't sweat it. Kept the party going.

Then someone goes, I know someone you should meet. He's a cutie *proceeds to run his stats, etc.* Lets me know he's single (although there is an ex-girlfriend looming, which ALSO, I already figured out because when it comes to dating: I.DO.THIS.) Anyway, according to them single is single and I add that to my repertoire of things I now know about him.

THEN, I'm at work, minding my own business. Writing a deck (because that's all I do at work) and out of nowhere, he pops into my mind. And then, butterflies. Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?!

Man, what the hell?

He IS cute though. And I probably SHOULD date him, but I'm mad that I'm crushin' dude because someone else suggested it. I feel dirty like I'm the girl looking at the *insert undesirable attribute here* dude after all the pretty girls started dating him when I wasn't really checking for him otherwise.

Ah, well. I'll let y'all know if anything pops off with said cutie.

1 comment:

Ishea said...

Perfect time to use "Boo Situation" lol