Wednesday, August 7, 2013

That's Funny...

There are some things that people hate that I rather enjoy that I think are hilarious. Moreover, I think it's funny that people feel the need to open up and tell you (via social media) what they hate and cannot stand.

Also, people love telling you what news they don't give two damns about. I think this stuff is hilarious. But people get really touched, so I'm going to laugh at them over here and not on their actual posts.

  • Turn up - Mogs hate when other mogs say turn up. I think it's 'cause they don't like to turn up. If you're mad at this phrase (or the overuse of this phrase), I'm laughing at you.
  • When people change their profile photos to support social justice - I started writing and had 3 paragraphs on this, so I'll elaborate tomorrow, but if this really cooks your grits, I'm laughing at how pathetic you are. You, yes you.  
  • Celebrity Deaths - When people get mad at other people for mourning celebrities. Man, somebody died. You mad that I'm sad about it. I'm laughing at your high levels of wackiness. Yes, I am.
  • ROYAL BABY NEWS!!! Now you ALREADY know, I am all about the royal baby. The royal wedding and all of its corresponding fascinators warmed my wedding loving soul. So, of course, when Kate came out looking fabulous, rocking heels I loved every ounce of it. She knew what she signed up for. We're acting like they deserve privacy. No ma'am. You should have married a Comcast man (#nodiss) if you wanted privacy. Plus babies are awesome.
In a couple of days I'm going to give you a list of new that I don't give a damn about and you can laugh back at me.

No comments: