Monday, June 3, 2013

West Virginia Makes 34 down, 16 to go.

I work for my state's lottery, so I can't purchase tickets here. I drove to West Virginia to put my bid in for that $600 Powerball jackpot. I am not ashamed. Folks are trying to be stay at home mothers and stay at home wives. I'm just trying to stay at home. You feel me.

I was going to do a whole day in West Virginia. Go to a WVU game, etc. But after seeing what I saw (drove up and the welcome sign said "West Virginia. Wild and Wonderful." I decided that I need to keep it urban. I spent 30 minutes in that state and that's enough.

*taps fingers together* What state shall I venture to next?

Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Idaho
Kansas
Maine
Mississippi
Montana
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington (state)
Wyoming

Question of the day? If you've been to or live in any of the states left, can you send me an itinerary or what to do there? Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

I'm heading to Washington, so whenever you come visit let me know and we can gallivant around the city together lol...

chichi said...

Go to Seattle!