Monday, March 4, 2013

Free Tickets to the Rock The Red Fashion Show

As you may know, HIV/AIDS is my cause of choice. In Chicago, I had the pleasure of sitting on the board of the Chicago Women's AIDS Project with the founders of the Red Pump Project. They're also alumni of my high school, good friends and phenomenal women.

While I can't come home for every event (I really wish I could) I still want to take the opportunity to support a cause dear to my heart and people who are making their life's work helping other.

I'm giving away tickets to the 4th Annual Rock The Red Fashion Show to support the Red Pump Project, which is committed to raising awareness about the impact of HIV/AIDS on women and girls.

Here's how to win:

1. This has to be your first time attending the show.
2. Post a blog about the topic or the show and link back to the show's ticket page.
3. Comment here with a link to your post to complete your entry.

Who wants to win a free ticket?!??!?

No comments: