Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kicking off the new year!

I am wishing you a safe, happy, physically healthy, financially prosperous, mentally sane, emotionally stable, wonderful, amazing, learning, growing, phenomenal and fabulous 2013. Yes, I want alladat for you!

Let me share a couple of scriptures with you that help to guide my life and hopefully will continue to bless my 2013.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Matthew 6:33
Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psalms 37:4
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Did I just preach a word there or what? Somebody ought to worship!!! Please share your encouraging words scriptures in the comments.

No comments: