Friday, January 4, 2013

Is that you, God?

I hear God in everything. Especially when I'm by myself and since I live in a new city without established friendships, I'm by myself a lot.

When I turn on urban radio, I swear every song is a message from God. For example:

I ain't go no worries - lil Wayne
Phillipians 4:6 Be careful [anxious] for nothing; but in everything through by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Clique - Jay-Z & Kanye
Matthew 28:19 ...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. (Now who's clique is fresher than that?)

All Gold Everything - Trinidad James
Revelations 21:21 ...and the street of the city was pure gold.

Excerpt from All Gold Everything - "Don't believe me, just watch."
1 Corinthians 2:9 Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I'm Different - Two Chainz
Romans 12:2 Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God. (How different is that?)

I couldn't really find a revelation R. Kelly talmbout he's about to dive in it, but God is not threw with me yet.

I'm goofy. I know. The Lord might have also been trying to tell me to change the station.



No comments: