- Blurs imperfections (it does this. I don't know if "blur" means hide for now or correct long term, but they are definitely less visible)
- Brightens (maybe it does this over time)
- Evens skin tone (it does this)
- Smoothes (it does this well)
- Hydrates (it does this)
- Enhances (As a marketer, I can tell you they are trippin' with this one. Don't all those other things "enhance" your skin as well.)
- Protects with SPF 30 (it does this)
- 0% oils and heavy ingredients (this is a product feature and not an action. How this made it past the powers that be at Maybelline is a mystery to me. Don't they have copywriters? I digress.
They only come in 3-5 shades, depending on the brand and are supposed to blend with your skin.
I tried Maybelline because I like to use drugstore products and not department store products. I don't want to fall on hard times and have to change my beauty routine. Plus some stuff is just marked up for NO reason. $100 lotion? I'm straight.
I must say, I love it. It doesn't act as a concealer as much as I'd like, but it is a great alternative to wearing heavy foundation (or no make-up at all) daily. The even look it gave my skin was awesome. I'd like to believe that it's fixing my problems while I wear it, but even if it's only beauty and not medical, that works for me.
I've been looking for a tinted moisturizer that didn't make me look pasty and this is the one.
I have the deep sheer tint. I could have gone one shade light. Looking online that looks like the darkest one, but I recall getting the second darkest one and there were four. Online there are five. Go check it out in the store yourself. If you buy it online, it may be the great sendoff.
Have you tried bb cream? Any other hot beauty trends you want to share?