I've been going to Core Power Yoga this week. That free week they offer is amazing. If they get one in Pittsburgh, I may actually pay full price to go.
So while in yoga class tons of things cross my mind, but you can't talk in yoga class. And some of these things really don't need to be said outloud (meanwhile writing them on the internet doesn't really seem that bad).
Top 10 things I think in yoga class.
10. Why do I have to have gas NOW?
9. Did I shave?
8. I need a pedicure.
7. I wonder if my instructor smokes weed.
6. I'm limber, but is this really burning calories?
5. I really wish yoga diva right here would stop showing off. Who DOES that. (For the record, everyone including me, DOES that. LOL!
4. Who are these people in here with me on my day off and why aren't THEY at work?
3. I think I'm in a class with bunch of stay at home moms.
2. Men who have wives that do yoga are winning.
1. They should have really named this class preparations for sex.
LOL at my random thoughts. How is your fitness routine going?