- My cable stopped working on Sunday night. I didn't have the patience to call the cable company, so I hope it'll just fix itself the next time I want to watch TV.
- Wednesday, I turn on the TV it still doesn't work. I call the company, they figure out it's my cable box. I saved $30 bucks on that call, but chose to have them snail mail me the cable box0.
- Thursday I realize I can't watch Scandal and get sad. I try to watch it online (I pay to have access to cable online), but ABC doesn't live stream.
- My honey suggests that since the box is the problem, not the cable connection that I just put it in the back of my TV. This is the kind of solution that I unfortunately never think of myself). I try to remove the cord, but the cable guy has it so tight I need plier.
- I add pliers to the list of stuff to get when I go to Target... when I buy a car or have a rental car.
- Sunday, I still haven't receive the new box. Fox also doesn't stream, so I can't watch the Bears game. I JUST WANT TO WATCH FOOTBALL. GRRRRRRRRRR. I also have to report to work at 12 p.m. and couldn't leave til 3 p.m.
- I borrow some pliers from work. Sprint to my TV to watch the 4th quarter, put the cord into the back of the TV... IT STILL DOESN'T WORK! I have to "auto program" the TV. It takes frickin' 45 minutes to program the TV.
- 98% done autoprogramming with 1:47 to play in the game.
- I get to FOX and they are playing the got damn Packers game. I AM AN-GRAY!!!
I have so many similar struggles. I don't have time to tell y'all all about them. Welpington.
UPDATE: FOX keeps showing glimpses of the Chicago game, which makes me happy. I've also called the cable company to see what channel the NFL network is on this Digital (vs. HD) cable.
I FOUND FOX SPORTS NETWORK AND I'M WATCHING THE GAME. LET'S GO BEARS!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!