Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And It Don't Stop

Sidenote: It's 12/12/12. Play the lottery or get married.

On to the beloved topic at hand.

You know I love brunch! I was prepping a Tea's Top 10 before I left the Chi and didn't quite get to it. Here are more brunch places to try. (I have to have about 60+ by now). Enjoy!

The Southern - I'm not a big fan of the rooftop of this place, but the atmosphere is nice. I'd give it another try. I mean, you can't go wrong with some eggs if the drinks are right.

Balsan at The Waldorf Astoria* - So we can get our Coming to America on

Red Door* - A colleague said: "GREAT patio - Chef Troy is great & be sure to visit Jeremiah at the bar."

Eleven City Diner  - South Loop Social Light has been going on and on about the Bloody Mary's here. I stopped by and didn't try those, but the pancakes are as big as your head and just as delicious. It's a true diner and everything on the menu looked fab. Go here often. 

Bistronomic* - I didn't make it here, but I heard great things.

Old Town Social* - Same as above.

Square One - I've been here for happy hour. Great craft drinks. They have an all you can eat brunch for $14.99. There was about a 20 minute wait when I went, but I didn't get a chance to stop because I was on a schedule.

City Tavern - Save your money. The eggs aren't even good.



1 comment:

South Loop Social Light said...

I went to Square One this summer for some wine and had an interesting experience. They seemed to be overwhelmed with the volume of people ordering food, but I mean... you're in the South Loop, in the summer, and have outdoor seating! Hopefully they've gotten it together because from the experience I had I wouldn't go back.