Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: Year in Abridged Review

January: Went to the 9 p.m. service at New Life, then the Posh NYE Party to ring in the New Year. Both were amazing! Paid off all of my credit cards.

February: I'm sure I did something that mattered this month, but I didn't travel and I don't remember any of it.

March: Went to Boston for fun. Went to NYC for work. Found out my credit score was 846 (Yes that made the year in review)

April: Went to Plano, TX for work (don't ask). Quit my job of 7 and half years. Threw a 90s bday party. It rocked "Tommy Hilfiger" socks. Started a new job.

May: Went to Dallas for fun. Went to DR for Paris' 30th. KICKED.IT!

June: Went to the St. Louis area for work. Celebrated Les getting her M.B.A. (Earth, Wind and Fire at Ravinia anyone?) Moved into my new [rented] condo WHICH I LOVE! Went to Donovan's first bday party in OKC.  

July: Threw a surprise going away shindig for Les. Threw Pascale's baby shower with Les and Angie (and Rob, LOL!) K's bridal shower.    

August: Was a tour guide in my city. Became the President of a nonprofit.

September: K got married!!! Visited Pittsburgh.

October: Quit my job of 5 months. Vegas. Pittsburgh. D.C. Final Bears game in the Chi. Chitown going away party.

November: MOVED TO PITTSBURGH for a[nother] new job opportunity. (WOW!) Chicago for Thanksgiving. Erie, PA for work. Chicago for a meeting. (The fact that I'm "visiting" Chicago is just...), Ohio for work.

December: Chicago for 9 days (Christmas, vacation, NYE).

Praised God the whole time. Feel free to share any reflections on 2012 in the comments. :-) 

No comments: