10. August Wilson Center for African American Culture - I can't wait to go here!
9. Andy Warhol Museum - This is going to be big fun!
8. Heinz Factory Tour - Heinz is everything here. E.VER.Y.THING. I want to see where it all takes place.
7. Sports Museum - Should be fun.
6. Mount Washington - It's a hill where you look down and see the rest of the city. Scary, but pretty.
5. Strip District - Cute neighborhood with a bunch of bars, restaurants, shops and fresh foods.
4. Shadyside - When I first heard the name of the neighborhood I thought it was a joke. Like that's the shady side of town, but it's quite the opposite. It's like Lincoln Park to me in that big stores like Banana Republic and Victoria's Secret and couched in between boutiques and restuarants and there's a lot of foot traffic. I would have lived in this neighborhood if I found any open apartments when I was searching.
3. Consol Energy Center - I've been to one hockey game in my life and my client didn't like hockey, so we just hung out near the concessions. I'd like to give it another try.
2. PNC Park - The Pirates suck, but I'm sure it's a good time at the games.
1. Heinz Field - Go to a Steelers game (I'm planning a massive trip for friends and family when they play the Bears. Please let me know if you want to get in on this).
I also secretly want to run into Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose having a quiet dinner at Applebee's, but I think I want too much!