Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanks!

I just want to say thank you for every kind word, every prayer, every hug, every "I'm proud of you," every "I admire your courage."

Thank you for giving me the freedom and strength to do a new thing. To do an amazing thing. For someone who's moved around a lot I may seem a bit dramatic, but I've never lived outside of the state of Illinois for more than 30 days. (Really, why would you want to the state has everything you need with no hurricanes or earthquakes.)

Anywho, I could not be as successful in the move if I was met with ridiculousness as I got ready to peace out, so the support that I've received AND the fact that everyone TOLD me that they supported me is really amazing.

Today I will challenge myself to encourage someone in the way that SO many people have encouraged me.

It's my first full weekend in the PGH! I'm about to SHUT IT DOWN go straight to bed.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: