Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's Election Day!!!

I early voted in Chicago on October 21 (the second day I could do that). I told you all I had two weeks of free time. The wind blew me to the library, so I put a vote on it. There was a line, but it went pretty quickly. I was in and out in under an hour.

You already know I'm #TeamObama. And if you're not, I respect that. I just encourage everyone, if you haven't already, to please get out and vote. It's your right!

This time four years ago, I was rocking my Obama t-shirt at work and getting ready to storm Grant Park with volunteers and supporters. I am sad that I'm not in Chicago on yet another historical evening, but I'll be watching the news all night and I hope tomorrow, Barack Hussein Obama will be prepping for his 2nd term.

Anyone want to share their voting experience? Did you early vote? Have an absentee ballot? Are you voting today? How did it go?

No comments: