Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Online...

I was supposed to be doing nonprofit work, but I got wisked away by shoe shopping online

Zappos.com - The best part about Zappos (besides the free shipping for preferred members) is that they let you pick every detail to narrow your options. So after clicking, heels, 7.5, pumps, 4-inch (I checked 3-4 inches too), leather, I had 88 choices. They had a Pour la victoire shoe ($230), but that's not a brand I know or trust. They had an Ivanka Trump ($130), but I support nothing Trump related, if I can help it. Damn my moral convictions getting in the way of my shoe purchaes. They had a Steve by Steve Madden, Steve is not the homie when it comes to your feet not hurting.

I probably should have told y'all that I'm picky. But you should already know that.

So I hit up Norstrom online - They MUST have a shoe without embellishments. They must. Shoes-pumps-classic pumps-black and then boom. This beautiful Charles David ($185) black pump appears. These jerks don't have it in 7.5. The search continues. Vince Camuto Kain Pump ($89.99 on sale) Boom. It's only in 9.5... unboom.

Michael Kors site - Only have short heels

BCBG Max Azria site - Nothing unfancy

Charles David site has a variation on the Sway pump I saw at Nordstrom, but the heel is snakeskin. Hmm...

In going back to get links for this post I found this Enzo shoe on sale. Another consideration.

So which one do you think I bought? Or do you think I'm still on the hunt? Which would you have bought and why?

3 comments:

chichi said...

Your answer: Cole Haan Air Pumps

T said...

ChiChi: Thanks girl! Can you run a link because I Googled them and they either aren't pointed toe or are not available online (like they USED to have pointed toes, but they ran out.

chichi said...

hey T, sorry this is weeks late. The Cole Haan "Nike Air" pumps are carried in Nordstrom's and I'm pretty sure they have stand alone stores in Chicago as well, it might be worth it going in-person instead of purchasing online.