Friday, September 21, 2012

Obligatory Hair Post

So now for a completely boring, but absolutely necessary post, have you all tried Kinky Curly, Knot Today. My bff called and was like "I know we have different hair textures, but girl, it's magic".

She is a truth teller if I've ever met one. I used this stuff as leave it before I put the IC Fantasia Gel on my wash and go. No tangles, no knots and when it dries my hair just feels better.

This post is probably a smidget late since it's not chilly in the Chi and I need to stop wearing my hair wet outside, but I love it.
Have you all used this? Any other leave-ins I need to know about?

1 comment:

South Loop Social Light said...

T - - you're late on this one! I've been using this stuff for at least 2 years lol. It's really nice and melts like butter into your strands. A great leave-in.