Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ftiness Update

If you follow me on Twitter you know a few ladies and I try to keep each other motivated. #TeamFit In the throws of the winter we were really going hard with #30for30 or working out 4-5 times per week. As I prepped to go bare midriff for my birthday followed by a vacation, I was completely committed.

Enter the summer. Bbq food, cupcakes (like summer is an excuse) and lots 'o' drinkin' and I fell completely off. Well, not completely. I've had some two week stretches where I didn't work out and I didn't even try to work out. But lately, I've been saying I'm going to work out three times this week on Twitter (therefore it is true), but not living up to my goals.

As a woman of my word this hurt my heart. So this week I just flat out said: I'm not working out at all and I don't know when I will. This eliminates any pressure...

One would think. However, since I'm not working out, I joined a gym. Yeah, read that again. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't get out of the bed to workout in the mornings, so I joined the gym in my work building. Now that's an option that's available to me should the mood ever hit me to workout.

In other news, all of my clothes still fit, so no news is good news, I guess.

More on this later.

No comments: