Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spending Fast

Ok, I'm not saying I'm quitting before I get started, but I'm going to have to wait until at LEAST Monday. I know it's August 1st...

I also have two professional touch bases set up throughout the month and I'm going to have to buy coffee or drinks or something for those.

Unless it's professionally related, I'm going to try my damndest not to make any more concessions.

So here's the deal: I can buy groceries and pay for the most frugal means of transportation possible and that's it. Coffee and donuts are not groceries. A quick snack at the convenience store is not groceries. A cab home from work is not the most frugal means of transportation. No Sunday brunches, no lunches that I did not make at home. No more trickin' 'cause I got it (It really is still trickin').

Anybody down for this ride with me?

No comments: