Friday, I had the worst start to my day.
- I was dead dog tired for no reason. I ate healthily before bed. I have 7 strong hours of sleep... but I still pressed the snooze for 2 hours. Yes, 2 full hours. I took a cab to work to make up for the time but...
- I left my wallet at home. So thinking through solutions, I ask the cabbie if he'd take a check. After he cursed me out, I told him I'd go borrow money from a coworker. He told me to leave my I.D. Bruh... I don't have my wallet. So I left this man with my house keys. I ask a coworker for the $15 run downstairs and give it to him, but now...
- I'm 15 minutes late for a 9 a.m. meeting that is happening on a floor that's different from the floor I work on.
- This comes after I was 5 minutes late to a meeting with the CEO of our parent company yesterday because I was at a dentist appointment.
- At lunch, I go to Corner Bakery to get a lemonade because my wallet is always in my purse and it's hard to remember that I don't have it. I get to the front like I want a small lemonade. Wait, actually, I don't want anything. Thanks and goodbye.
- I'm writing this before I go home and I THINK I have a CTA card with money on it, but I don't have time to physically go to the bank (and it's 90 degrees outside, I ain't on that) so I'm going to hope and pray I make it home without having to walk. Worst case scenario, I have to take a cab, go into my house and get my CC, then have him charge it.
This is what happens when you don't start your day with prayer. Just all wrong everything.