Wednesday, June 13, 2012

When He Pays Attention

A guy I don't talk to very often, pays so much attention to what I say every time we talk. Everyone SHOULD pay attention when I'm speaking, but he kind of just gets me and we talk so infrequently that it sometimes freaks me out. I also feel like he has a specific purpose in my life, but I don't know what it is yet.

Anywho, recent convo went like this:

Him: So how was your workout
Me: *super paranoid* How did you know I just came from working out?
Him: The last time we talked it sounded like you'd made working out a priority, so I figured it was safe to assume that you worked out today.
Me: *impressed face* Oh... it was good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing when you realize who's actually paying attention. Too often, we're focused on someone who is likely paying us dust.

South Loop Social Light said...

maybe he's paying attention because he's trying to get chose...lol