Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To compliment my new new

I also need a stereo system. I have a radio, with a cassette deck on the bottom and a CD player on the top. I think it's a Magnavox. I haven't been able to bring myself to throw it away after all these years, but I might give it to the Salvation Army this weekend.

But help me find a stereo system. What are the basic basics that I need? Should it compliment my TV? Do I need separate subwoofers? I can't throw a bbq with music playing on my laptop and no bass. That would be frowned upon in my new condo-living environment.

Do they sell stereos that you can tap your iPod into? Stereos that play MP3s from iTunes? What's the new new in sound electronics? What's too much to pay for a stereo system? What's going to get me kicked out of the condo association (that's what I don't want)

Again, help a sista out. Please and thank y'all!!!

No comments: